Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-11 Origin:Site
If the handbag is not well maintained, the service life will be greatly shortened. Therefore, as a person who loves bags, we must master the methods of bag maintenance. The following are the maintenance methods for handbags of different materials:
1. Leather handbag maintenance
Leather handbags are made of leather such as cowhide, sheepskin, pigskin, etc., with higher grades and more maintenance methods, as follows:
(1) Do regular cleaning work and apply maintenance oil every once in a while. The specific operation method is to first dip the maintenance oil with cotton cloth, and then gently wipe the surface, taking care not to touch the sharp objects on the handbag, otherwise it will easily scratch your hands.
(2) The leather has strong absorption, so the anti-fouling work should be done well. Try not to let the stubborn stains stay on the surface for too long, otherwise it will be difficult to remove.
(3) If stains are found on the handbag, it should be cleaned as soon as possible, especially in inconspicuous places, and more attention should be paid to cleaning.
(4) There is oil stain on the handbag, you need to use detergent to clean it, but do not throw it directly into the basin for cleaning, otherwise it will be easily damaged.
2. Maintenance of PU handbags
PU handbags are not very difficult to clean. They can usually be cleaned with detergents, but try not to wash them with water as much as possible, and then dry them before use.
3. Maintenance of oil leather handbags
There are two types of oil skin, one is horse oil skin, the other is butter skin. Both will become dry after contact with the air, so pay attention to prevent drying during maintenance, try not to place it in direct sunlight. If there are scratches, you can apply a little oil with a dry cloth.
Choosing the proper maintenance method will greatly help the service life of the handbag.