Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-25 Origin: Site
The leather belt is very expensive, and the leather is especially prone to aging. Like leather shoes, it is necessary to pay attention to maintenance to extend its service life. Usually you must pay attention to the belt, the belt will be fatigued, and it will be easy to break when you are tired, so you should have a few belts, and you can wear it, so that every belt has a rest time. Generally speaking, the belt is in use after three days, you can take a day off, and after going home, you should take care of it, take the belt down and store it in the closet. It is best to buy 3 to 4 belts and use them in rotation, which will greatly increase the service life of the belt. We DONGGUAN HONGDING LEATHER CO., LTD. has produced many men's belts, women’s belts, kids' belts and braided belts. We welcome customers who need them to order.
The natural oil of the leather itself will gradually decrease over time or the number of uses, so even the most advanced leather goods need regular maintenance. It is recommended that you clean the leather before each time you store it. For general leather products, it is best to apply the leather maintenance oil first. The method is to wipe the oil on a clean cotton cloth, and then evenly wipe the surface to avoid directly applying the oil to the leather parts to avoid damage to the leather goods. The first priority of the maintenance of leather products is to "treasure", usually pay attention to not being scratched, not exposed to rain, or contaminated by water, is the most basic common sense of maintenance. Otherwise, when the problem is solved, the effect will be poor.
1) The leather has strong absorption, and attention should be paid to antifouling. High-grade frosted leather should pay special attention.
2) Wipe dry with a dry towel once a week, wring it out, and wipe it several times.
3) If there is stain on the leather, wipe it with a clean, damp sponge and a mild detergent, then let it dry naturally. Try it out in an unobtrusive corner before you officially use it.
4) If you want to overturn the beverage on the leather, immediately use a clean cloth or a sponge, blot it dry, wipe it with a damp cloth, let it dry naturally, and do not blow it dry with a hair dryer.
5) If it is greased, it can be used to wipe the cloth cleanly. The rest is naturally dissipated or cleaned by detergent. Do not scrub with water.
6) If you find any holes, broken and burned, do not arbitrarily repair, you should find a business or professional help.
7) Furniture that stores leather products should not be exposed to the sun, which will cause the leather to crack and fade.
8) The surface of high-quality leather goods is inevitably subject to minor scratches, which can be diluted by the temperature and grease of the hands.
9) If the leather goods are accidentally drenched into the rain, the water drops should be dried and placed in a cool, ventilated place to be air-dried. Never use fire to dry or explode in the sun.
10) Before using the leather care products, test the skin on the bottom or inside of the bag with a little test. After the problem is confirmed, use the whole leather.
11) When the leather parts are inadvertently wrinkled, use the iron to set the temperature of the wool and heat it off.
12) Hardware maintenance on leather goods should be wiped with a dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, try rubbing the hardware with a flour or toothpaste.
13) Painted leather is generally wiped with a soft cloth.
14) For the maintenance of glossy leather, please use a little leather care special oil on the soft cloth, and then slightly rub the leather; the maintenance of matt leather, usually only use a cloth to wipe, if the dirt is serious, try Glue-like rubber is gently wiped off.
15) If the leather goods are stained with black spots, try rubbing with the same color leather.
16) Suede leather must use a soft animal brush to remove surface dust and dirt. If the pollution is serious, try to use an eraser to gently push the dirt out to the square.
Use a clean soft cloth damp a little toothpaste or facial cleanser to spread the area where the belt needs to be cleaned, then apply a little less water, then wipe it gently, and then use a clean, soft cloth to finish the surface. You can also use a small amount of leather brightener on a small amount. If you don't have it, you can also apply a little hand cream, but not too much. This will make the belt bright as new.
We DONGGUAN HONGDING LEATHER CO., LTD. is a manufacturer specializing in the production of various belts for men's belts, women's belts, kids' belts and braided belts. More people are welcome to consult and order belts. And welcome everyone to follow our Facebook page.